The 2012 MV Agusta F4 RR comes with using the most exotic materials, ultra-sophisticated suspension and the new 1000cc short-stroke Corsacorta engine make the MV Agusta F4 RR the most advanced and powerful superbike in the world. The engine has been further revamped to put out 201 hp at 13,400 rpm, while a getting bigger bore and shorter stroke, as well as a new head with bigger valves.
The 2012 MV Agusta F4 RR Sport Bike is equipped with Brembo brake system, Ohlins multi-adjustable suspension and Lightweight forged aluminum wheelsa and addition of some original MV special parts, such as exhausts systems and racing engine ECUs.
Highlights of the new MV Agusta F4 RR sport bike:
- New short-stroke radial valve engine 201 hp at 13,400 rpm
- New increased bore diameter
- New primary drive
- New cylinder head
- New large-diameter titanium intake and exhaust valves
- New lightweight forged pistons in “aerospace RR alloy”
- New exhaust 4-2-1-4
- Close ratio gearbox
- Variable length intake runners
- Öhlins multi-adjustable 43 mm fork
- Öhlins TTX 36 rear shock
- Öhlins steering damper
- Forged aluminum wheels